Thursday, May 22, 2008

welcome back welcome back!

Leave it to the american summer tv shows and you get some pretty happy americans, such as I with my last comic standing. I sat here tonight with a smile etched on my face as i switched back and forth between that and So you think you can dance.  By the way, if you didn't see him, youtube Robert on you think you can dance.  WOW.  SO just to let you know, don't call me, better yet, don't expect me to do anything on thursday night. Long live thursday night tv!!!

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

OOh, I watched the entire last season of last comic standing last year. Good stuff. But I missed last night's show because I didn't know it was on, plus my girls were being difficult.

marshallfamilyhappenings said...

I watched Robert on Youtube, holy cow!!! That was sweet. We live in Cali for the summers while my hubby sales alarms and this summer we didn't get tv so I'm stranded without watch so you think you can dance. I love that show. I'm so glad you found me. Life sounds good for you. Are you in Alaska? I can't imagine what dance video you were watching of me back in highschool. keep in touch

Ambie said...

call me I'll come over, I love last comic standing