Sunday, November 2, 2008

Well we finally did it!  It was a great experience, and we learned many things what not to do, like wear belts,(Holly)  bring bigger tables, make a bigger background, and research the usual crowd.  Over all i loved it.  I even might do another one in a couple weeks, that is based soley on hear say, but still, exciting non the less. I really enjoyed the build up for this show but i have to say i'm glad i can sit back and take a break...... ah.....sit down and relax again.  eat some chocolate moose tracks ice cream with a little milk added, ummmmm, yum....  And i have to say Holly i love you!!  

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

I LOVE your little set-up!! If I had been at that show, I would have headed straight for your table. So beautiful.

sterlingandbrandi said...

Mel, it turned out so cute! I like the sling demonstration. I wish you lived in the lower 48 so it wasn't so hard to visit you.