Friday, February 6, 2009

We were so close...

We almost met Vera today.  My doc sent me in for a few tests but said that most likely she was going to induce me today.  At first I was really worried.  I wanted to go through labor naturally since i didn't with vin.  I really didn't like getting induced.  But then, we packed, cleaned, shopped and we pretty much prepared only to find out it's a no go.  But, that's a good thing.  Apparently she seems to be doing perfectly normal so i'm happy.  But i was REALLY excited to finally met her today but that's alright.  I just thought i'd let everyone know.  

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

What a beautiful name! I didn't know you had one picked out. So that's pretty exciting. Although you didn't get to meet her yesterday, her arrival must be right around the corner.

To answer your question, yes I painted the painting above the pink dresser. I did that a few years ago to match Chloe's crib bedding. Glad you like it and the dresser. I think they're great.

Kendra said...

Although I talked to you on the phone, I wanted you to know I read your blog. I can't wait to see you, Steve, Vincent, and Vera. Love Ya, Mom