Monday, May 18, 2009

Baby Blessing

Well we finally blessed Vera yesterday with Steves's family there.  He did a great job.  She was so cute too.  I guess when she went up with Steve she was asleep and during the blessing she woke up and started stretching.  I guess she was alittle hard to hold on to because she dress was so slippery.  Sorry Vera.  That could've been bad.  I love you little one......

she's my little doll
out of all the family ones i thought this was the best, Vin's face says it all

Finally, my first picture with my baby girl.  3 months later, come on mel......

1 comment:

Kendra said...

You are right, Vera is beautiful, I love the smiling photo the best. Is'nt she such a blessing! Vincent too, Love that little guy! You are all beautiful!thanks so much for posting these photos. Now I have some great photos to display in my grandchildren wreath. Love, Damama