Friday, July 17, 2009

we're back in action

okay, so i can't believe i'm finally getting time to blog but the good lord has blessed me with a quite house despite the fact i have double the kids: 2 two year olds and 2 babies.  If you saw me yesturday i was about to pull my hair out.  today is pretty good.  anyways, i just wanted to update with some pictures:

I'm so excited that she can actually sit in her exersaucer these days, she's so much happier, and so is mom....
Here is vin's sock puppet he named "hello".  I think it's because when i showed them how it worked i would make it say hello.  So thats about all he says it can say and so there it's name is "hello".  The picture doesn't show it though but this puppets got a rat tail.  pretty awesome.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Thank you, thank you. You know I love pictures and the stories behind them. She is getting cuter all the time!