Sunday, February 20, 2011

THANK YOU SARAH!!!!

So i am so blessed. Just recently, a wonderful girl moved into my life:) She just happened to be a photographer and just happened to move into my ward. And just happened to like me, and just happened to like my kids (atleast she says:) so i wanted to share with you how talented she is, and when i say talented i mean talented in putting up with 20+mile an hour winds, crazy huge ballons, 2 whiny kids, mud, bright sun, squinting eyes, snotty noses, not knowing where I was taking her, and still resulting in these gorgeous pictures. I'm telling ya. she's good. again, thank you sarah. you can check out her blog here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aww! i am so glad you liked them, you are so sweet :)) I am so glad i found wonderful people in the ward here too, your awesome!

the little darlings said...

seriously, you are the coolest!