Tuesday, April 29, 2008

so I lied.....



yes, i did lie. i spoke to soon rather, or i jinxed myself. any way you look at it, i got the shaft. although i should've known this was coming. I thought spring was hear but then mother nature pulls this out of her bag. This came in pretty much one day too. SO yes, if you live anywhere other than ak, please, for heavens sake, enjoy those warms day, sunshine, grass and the park for me. For i will probably never experience it again. okay that's a little depressing, so it'll be atleast a while longer. I'll be up here in my igloo counting the days.

2 comments:

Aubrie said...

wow that is unbelievable! Probably because we are in St. George and we are lucky to see a few drops of rain the whole year! Your blog is really cute...you are going to have to give me some tips:)

Kelsey said...

Melanie!! This is Kelsey from the Craft shop. Phil just sent me your blog address, which is funny because I was actually thinking about you and Steve today and wondering how you were doing. (I saw a van here in Texas with an Alaska license plate, and it made me think of you). I'm so excited to check out your blog. I admit, I haven't read anything yet, but I will because I'm an avid blogger. I'm adding you to my favorites.

My blog's pretty boring, but if you want to check it out, it's www.pistachioonthepianobench.blogspot.com.