Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Spring has sprung!(finally!)


So, hopefully i can offically say spring is here in Alaska. But then again, you can ask anyone here and you never know. We thought it was spring a couple weeks ago, but then nature decided oh, no, you need more snow. And more snow. I kid you not, we got dumped on! All of the winter snow was gone (almost) when it started coming down and it didn't let up till the next night. Then when that snow melted, it came again. Can you tell I'm alittle bitter? Well, this is coming from a girl that grew up in California where our spring started, well, i don't really remember having a winter, so it went from fall, fog, spring, then hottttt! so, I'm still adjusting to alaska. If it's anything like these past couple days though, sign me up to live here forever!!!!! I actually went out and got a new jogging stroller and forced my child in it for hours so we could enjoy the great alaska sun. So nice. sorry vin. (he'll appreciate it soon)

No comments: