Sunday, December 12, 2010

the birds

so recently my neighborhoods gone to the birds. literally. everytime i look out the window there is atleast one house, if not more, completely covered in pigeons. it's like a house cookie with pigeon frosting. too wierd. but this movie forever comes to mind when i look out that window. i'm just waiting, as i believe they are too.
i took this a few days ago. But this morning however, this house along with the house next door were both COMPLETELY covered. i'm scared.

3 comments:

Aubrie said...

That is my worst nightmare I will forever hate birds because of AH!

laurelyn said...

that is really creepy

Carolyn said...

Well Hello! I didn't even know about this blog! I just thought you had your Sister Hipster blog. I can't believe all the birds! Creepy!!!