Sunday, December 12, 2010

new jeans

it's offical. i'm excited. never had this happen before. two nights ago i went christmas/birthday shopping with my good friend Amy and we tried on pants. I was pretty excited because i was trying on a size 6, normally i'm an 8, and they fit! however, i came out of the dressing room and the lady working said i need a size smaller. I was like wha?? you smoking crack?? i'm in a SIZE 6! but, i was flattered and told her sure, why not appease the worker bee? all while thinking yeah right, they're not going to fit. BUT, to my ever most delight they did!!!! haven't ever been a size 4 that i can remember!! well atleast in my teenage/adult life. and they fit great!! not even that tight!!! oh man, it's FINALLY paying off. thank you Tony and Jillian.

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

I am officially insanely jealous. Not only are you the most creative person ever, but now you have awesome feathers in your hair, AND a tiny waist. Maybe jealous is the wrong word. Idol. That's it. You're my idol.

the little darlings said...

haha! thanks Kelsey! by the way, there is a lady in my ward that totally reminds me of you, it's soooo weird. she could totally be your older sister!

Kelsey said...

Really? How funny. I don't think anyone has ever found my look-alike before.