Sunday, June 8, 2008

what you talkin' bout willis?


So for some of you readers i know the title might be over your head.  And that puts me in a sticky spot because now I realize that I am now part of that older gerneration.  YOu know, the one from the 80's. Come on , the 80's weren't that long ago were they?  Steve and i were talking about it and reminiscing all the good shows we used to watch. We got punky brewster, family ties, three's company, doogie howser md, the teenage doctor. Remember small wonder?  The one with the girl robot named vicky?  I loved that show!!  Oh, and who could forget Perfect strangers?  although i only remember Blaky.  Then there was growing pains, who's the boss, charles in charge. My dad still does his hair like that guy. Silver spoon, MacGyver (my dad would always make fun of me saying i had a crush on MacGyver so i would purposely never watch it), alf, mr. belveder and even the golden girls, that one goes out to your ster!  
any ways, the picture of vin reminded me of  "what you talkin' bout willis?" 

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I forgot to let you know I read this one a few days ago. I can appreciate that look, Vincent learned it from his mother!