Saturday, June 28, 2008

Welcome to Bella!



This was my first show it it went well. In fact, it went so well that now the shirts, the black dresses and the totes are now being carried at Bella Boutique here in Anchorage.  Exciting.  I'm getting ready to gear up for the next show in October.  But you can check out more stuff at sisterhipsterbaby.blogspot.com or click on my link on the right. I also am working on a new website : web.mac.com/melaniedarling  
we're trying to make it easy to pay for everything in case you are interested so you can use paypal but also email us!  That address is on the sisterhipster blog.
But yeah, Brandi and I really excited to get this business going.  

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

How exciting! You deserve it, you are so creative and have such great taste, I'm not surprised at all that the sale went well. I'm going to go check out your site now.

sterlingandbrandi said...

black dresses? You didn't tell me about that. That sounds right up my alley.

Kendra said...

Does Bella's Boutique sell anything related to Vampires or Werewolves? JK. That's what I thought because of the Twilight series. Hope you sell lots of things because you are so creative and talented. And I'm not a bit prejudiced!