Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Vin and the new camera

so as many of you know from my "writings" that i'm not much of one to write per-say, more of "here's a photo, you figure out what's going on, and enjoy" That's most likely how this blog will lay out, just letting you know, but i though i would explain alittle.  I just got a new camera, thanks to the ak dividend (oh happy day) and I love it!!! So i thought i'd try it out in the house but this was pretty much what i got.  so, i thought i'd bring it to the park for better luck.  sure enough, he was doing a lot of the "duh faces"  UNTIL more kids came.  That's the secret to great pictures!!! he just makes these cute faces watching the other kids, not caring at all anymore that his mom is snapping away like a photo fiend.  So anyways, i thought these two we the best so i of course had to put them in.  

1 comment:

Aubrie said...

I am looking to buy a new camera soon..what camera did you get and how do you like it? I hate buying things like this because it takes me forever to decide(and I'm not usually an indecisive person)Any input or advice would be so much appreciated!!!