Sunday, February 22, 2009

couldn't help it



So now that I have a baby girl I can't help but throw on the bows!  They are just so cute in them. So i had to do a modeling shoot of course too, once the bows started flying on.  Near the end Vincent came over and started saying "baby, baby" and started rubbing her back.  It was one of the cutest things. i know, this is totally a brag about my kids and probably pretty boring for other the read but i'm a huge softy now when it comes to my kids.  Hey, i know atleast my mom digs it.  

3 comments:

Walker Babble said...

Mel She's so perfect. Congrats from me an my girls :) they are fun. And even though I stilldon't chose it in my own wardrobe...pinks a new favorite color I have to admit ^^.

sterlingandbrandi said...

Nice bow! It is pretty fun to put them on... She looks cute, but not quite like you I think.

Benjamin said...

She is absolutely beautiful! Wish I was there to snuggle her close. Enjoy both of your babies!
Cari A.